Friday, February 19, 2021

Vladamir

 Februrius 19, 2021 ana 

Veniras Friday 

You have blocked me off from everything. 

Listening to Zachary Hall. 

He is only 24 years old. 

He has a transcript  to be Fifty or fifty be. 

The year book you have is fake. 

The year information you have on him is fictional. 

He is a big huge liar.

I am the adult .

I had him.

He didn't have me.

You people have no business stealing how m from me.

He is completely embarrassed.

He is not allowed over here.

Playing some Blue Oyster. Game.

That's final.

He cannot see andy guts. Thanks to your people . 

You are going to have to pay for the damages. 

Since you insist that the material or mail say Kwane Waleah Hall .

This was just a simple error. 

If you would have came out when I was a child .1970s,1980s,1990s .

Maybe be things would have been different. 

These people are upset that you are blocking mail, phone calls, packages to me. Etc. Even people who want a meeting with me . 

The name can be fixed. 

Are you in The State Of California ?. 

He was my son until you people took him.

He doesn't tell me anything.

Hale Berry 

Matret 

Vladamir . 



Halle Berry 

Your daughter doesn't live here.

She doesn't stay with me.

You stole her life looking similar .


Vladamir this is the last time you use me.

Because you cannot stand these people.

I am without privileges because of you. 

You are controlling the heater and electricity with your smart phone.

10 G smart phone. 

Will you knock it off doing things for control. 

Michael Carson doesn't live here.

This is it Vladamir I am pressing against you. 

You turned my heater off with h your 10 G cell phone. It is foriegn. 

You think this is funny.

I want to be paid.

You used me like a shield you didn't ask me. 


They are apart of The Blue Oyster Group.

I don't know her. 

I don't know your son. 

This is something they choice to do. 


Deacatrica Doris Hall 

Deacatrica Kwame Waleah Hall 

Kwane 









No comments: