Thursday, January 26, 2023

Egyptian aetro Vir mea Pater Businesss Man / Matar Aetra Femina et...et Candida . College Professor

 I found out that my father is from Egypt  Country. 

He is Holy Tabernacle  faith 

My mother is a College Professor .

She worked in Paterson,New Jersey 2003/2004.

She is Egyptian.

She doesn't know me .

Nether does her husband. 

They left me on American soil to be raised. 


The two of you have no business doing this to me.

The two of you didn't raise me. 

You wouldn't introduce  yourself or me to anyone of your friends, family,and staff members. 

They are not going to understand that you had me. 

Because you don't raise me.

Besides I raise American faith. 

I am American according to my birth records. 

You are Holy Tabernacle Ministry Faith. 


Americans do not like Arabs, muslims. 

Doris Hall 

Confida 





















No comments: