Monday, June 17, 2024

Antonio Peter Carucci

 Antonio Peter Carucci 

Anthony Hopkins brother.


I think ...

You are taking things way to far.


I ....

Can not help it if my parents removed me from the cancer treatment center.

Before I was completely well.

Yes...

I know I have Leukemia from child hood or birth. 

I...

Am taking medications off the shelf.

That is prescribed for Detox  treatment.

Urinary pills

Immune Deficiency pills

Vitamins

Mental Health pills supplements.


If ....

I am from Canada 

Fine

I ....

Can understand that.

Just give me the list of them

I...

Will tell them they had cancer since birth.

It is not Cholesterol, or Diabetics it is Cancer.

Surely  

They  will  know.


Doris Hall 

Kwame Waleah Hall 

Confida 









The Morlocks











No comments: