Monday, January 31, 2022

Inner City Ensemble , The Now Theater Paterson,NJ Alicia Susan Spencer MataWalker r ? Gary Delebante Kwame Hall Pater ?

 Jànuary 31,2022 ana 

You stole from me !. 

You have the same credit cards and membership accounts. 

Your husband is Michael Walker black male works in the entertainment business. 

You owe me 52000

A piece. 

You stole m child.

You never took the time to get to know me. 

You never cared. Niether did your husband. 

I don't need you or your husband. You never did anything for me. 

I ever should of joined the inner City Ensemble.or The Now Theater. I cannot believe what you are capable of.

****







Alicia Susan Spencer white female Kevin Kittle sister 

Alicua Susan Spencer had me .

Her real name is Virginia Annette Holmes.  

The Director Of The Play Dope from the Now Theater is my father . Black male.




****

Howard Stern

Did Gary Delebante have me ? 

This is the older one. 

Ok.... 

Well I didn't know.


Gary you use the name Kwame Hall for business . 

They call my number up for charges.




Gary Delebante if  Mr Kwame Waleah Talley is threatening you. You have o business keeping it secret.  

Kwame Waleah Delebante 

Kwame Waleah Stern 

Kwame Waleah Booker  

You have no business keeping it to yourselves your name is Kwame Waleah .  

 ***********


 Michael Walker is Gary Delebante. 

You are married to Gary Delebante. Who has a tribal name Kwame Waleah Delebante. 

You had Jimmie Walker . Who is a professional black actor. Who also has the name Kwame Waleah Walker. 













ThE Morlocks 




The Children 

No comments: