Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Decennials Mediums destroyed my stuff Jealousy

Maiu 12, 2021 ana 

Mercura Wednesday 


Transcripts Pulled !.

Decennials 

Abortio  Mission 

****They would not allow people to have a connection. With their children because of a name change. The children did with Transcripts. Or Adults did with Transcripts.

Don't like under classes. 

Like for instance quintcennials, quadcennials, etc. 

Only watch certain individuals. 

Like to spread gossip about people start Fist fights. 

Thought my name was Nadira Khan.

Destruction 

Terrorae 

Stolen Identities 

Breaker Entries 

Stolen Goods 

Stolen Money 

Poisoning Food 

Leave people in a coma state 

Given Out Wrong Information 

Start Fist Fights 

Have people arrested with fake charges 

Steal people's husband's 

Steal people's wives 

Steal family members 

Abuse animals 

Knowing Classified information 

Black mail people 

Cannot be trusted 

Help out who they want 

Not the ones ordered to watch and help. 

Their headquarters is America and in other countries. 

Pulled me out of my dream world.

Pointed me out to Arabs saying I was Nadira Khan.

When I was not. 

Transcripts Pulled !. 


Doris Hall 

Confida 









No comments: