Saturday, June 5, 2021

Cher two of them: I have To Tell You What I know !.

 Junio V,  2021 ana 

Transcripts Pulled !. 

Birth Certificates Pulled !. 

I have To Tell You What I Know.

Cher is Hawaiian .

Mr. Romary raised Cher and Sunny. They are siblings. 

Cher says she has a older child that lol ks similar to her. 

But Waite !..

Nesson Liam 







This is your father.

Liam Neeson he is your father.

Cher had you.

You into a fist  with Vladimir someone or several from his family. Vladimir is not my husband. 

You put your hands on me for no reason at all.

Now I have your sword. 

You are no longer a member of Excalibur fleet. 

I just got thought you should know. 




This all I have for now.



Vale.

Doris Hall 

Confida 







Doris Hall 

Confida 


Cathy Dennis 

This song was made in United Arab Emirates country. 
This video was made in U.A E. Country. 
Cathy Dennis 


Alot of videos,movies made in this country.television shows etc. For American viewing. 
They going to be erased . 
They went and made several sections as big as states to look like America. They speak English there not Hindi or Arabic. But it is temporary. You have to learn Hindi language to stay there. Your trapped for life with their hex Spells. 
The celebrities don't want to leave U.A.E.. or Qotar they have Americanized states in both countries. You cannot tell the difference. If you are a drug addict you can't tell the difference.  Twenty five in one country twenty five in another country. 

The other countries did the same . 
Russia,European countries, Asian countries as well. 

Vale ,






No comments: