Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Saw At The Library

 June 15, 2021 ana 

Morstis Tuesday 

Pull up Transcripts !. 

Pull-up Birth Certificates !. 

The Men's Club 

The Ladies Club 

I saw you at the library on the second floor.

Well... 

You wouldn't open up your mouth and say anything to me. 

If you are having me monitored I want to be taken off. 

You said you may bed to Lebenon Country in Africa. 

You said you were my father and you married Jamounana Kids.

You said you are a Top Hater.

Which is just like The men In Black organization. 

You said not to speak to you in public. 

Fine ...

I don't know you .

You weren't around for me.

They said you taught my son at West Point Academy.

Well you are extremely disrespectful. 

You eodnt introduce yourself to me at all.

I see you made sure you knew Zachary Michael Hall. 

They said you came to the birth of Zachary Michael Hall in 1995.

But you wouldn't say anything to me.

You went and picked him up at birth in the nursery.

You showed some legal documents saying you were the father of me. 

They say you speak Hindi language with Jamounana Kidd. 

That language has destroyed America .

They say you have a perfect relationship with Zachary Michael Hall under a different name last name. 

You have a birth certificate with his name on it and yours not mine.

You did this illegally. 

I know who you are now.

You cannot keep having me examined by the law enforcement fire department,regular civilians.

You have contract s or transcripts with all of these people in Chemung County,New York. 

White Male blonde hair. Say upstairs in the library used the internet the same time as me. But wouldn't say anything to me. 


Doris Hall 

Confida 














No comments: