Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Carla Edith Hall & Marjorie Hall, Alicia Spencer

 

Novembra 18, 2020 ana 

Mercura  Wednesday 



Marjorie Hall & 

Carla Hall Videos 

Carla  K. Hall 

Edith K. Hall 




I don't know her.

It is a possibility Marjorie  Hall is the mother.

Their are two of them.

They both look alike

Marjorie Hall Spencer Carucci

Carla Edith Hall Carucci Spencer 

Dorothy K. Holmes 

Will you please quit giving out my address and phone numbers to people.

They can't make a connection with me.

They don't know me.

They can't show me to you for a connection.

Life Insurance Policies 

Rental Insurance

Car Insurances 

Animal Insurances 

Medical Insurances

Blue Cross Blue Shield

Excelles

Americaid

You went and got several patents.

With my name.

I told you to quit clowing around because I don't know you. 

You can't file taxes in my name any more.

Use your own signature to file taxes.

Who is this Alicia Spencer that you went and gave her my cell phone numbers ?.

Plus addresses.?.

Are you Alicia Spencer ?.

Why did you do this with this game ?.

You don't know me.

These people can't point me out to you.

They are taking a control substance.

You have no business doing this .

We have the same voice .

They cannot tell the difference. 

I got charged $5,000.00. Fine

Because you kept filing late with taxes.

From the IRS.

Before that I had a bill of $4,000.00. From the I R.S. for filing saying I owe them money.

You have no business stealing my identity.

You can't keep filing using my social security number. Under the name Alicia Spencer.

Will you knock it off with this game.

Because you are completely spoiled.

I don't have a life because if you.

I am sick and tired of people calling me a thief because they are not allowed to start arguements   with you !.

Why did you do this Alicia Spencer ?.

You don't even know me.

You kept giving my numbers out to strangers. Thinking they would show you to me. Or give me a message.

I had a guy screaming out the name sum every day . All this week and last week.

You gave him my private address without asking.

You think all of this is funny ?.

You used me.

The guys don't want to talk to me .

They want to talk to you.

You stole my e-mail address. I made it up. You didn't ask !. I created the email.

How could you go on television with my voice and not know me. 

You distroyed my life to play a game.

I was arrested three times.

Got into alot of fist fights because you stole my identity.

Alicia Spencer 

Alicia K Spencer

Ashley K. Spencer 

Edith Hall

You are a Eastern Star at member.

You lied and said I was initiated in 1985.

Which wasn't true.

I never joined the Eastern Star .

You have some type of blogger with my name on it.

You have no business lying.

You created this account without my permission.

You have no right to do this. 



Why do you keep filing with my social security number .

Every year with state of new jersey taxes.

You also filed taxes in :

New York

North Carolina

Georgia

Virginia

Florida


You forged my signature without asking

You never asked me to do so.

Which one are you ?.

Carla Carucci 

Alicia Spencer

Will  you act your age please.

Don't forget my signature on contracts.

Applications ,etc..

You never asked me .

You never took time out of your busy schedule to get to know me.

Who are all these people calling me up on the phone. Using my address and cell phone numbers.

Who gave you the right to proceed operations without my consent.

You used a voice scrambler to sound like me.

Who is this Derek Jeter look alike.

You have been confiding to ?

He doesn't know me.

You mind not giving out my private information to these people.

They use  my apartment like a hotel.

Without my permission.

They say you were staying in  the he apartment building up the street from me,for six years.

Before that you stayed on the farm land. When I first moved to this section.

You have been filing taxes in my name.

Using my  addresses and social security number. Without me permission.

You kept saying it was a surprise.

You kept telling people your name was Kwame Waleah Hall

Dorothy Hall

Kwame Waleah Carucci

Kwame Waleah Spencer

Dorothy Holmes

Kwame Holmes

Kwame Waleah Smith

Dorothy Smith

You keep signing  things that were met for my signature not yours. 

You keep saying it is a game you are playing.

You had custody of my child for twenty four years. 

I never regained custody because of you. 


***

North Federal Credit Union

Tennessee Federal Credit Union


Well...

Edith...

Looks like I don't have parents.

The two of you weren't around for me.

I have foster parents which is a blessing.

Vale,



Doris Hall

Kwame Waleah Hall



Alicia Spencer 
She wears wigs.Different hair colors
There are two of them..
They both wear wigs .. 







Lawrence Fishburne is Carla Hall father.

From The Chew Cooking Show


High Strung Ramblers 

Electric Orchestra 




Music Machine

 


Strawberry Alarm Clark



Grassroots 


No comments: