Thursday, November 19, 2020

Tracey Ross Spencer , Diana Ross Spencer,Corey Katherine

 November 19, 2020 ana 

Lovis Thursday 

Tracey K. Ross 

Diana K. Ross 









Who did you have ?

These are the names you use.

Quit filing taxes in my name.

You can't speak to my son.

You tried to break into my apartment last  night..

For what ?.

You don't live here.

You don't know me.

Quit using my address,phone numbers,cell for attention.

Quit hacking my email.

Quit forging my mail etc to your account.

You didn't ask !.

You never bothered to do anything with me.

Diana Ross 


Yet you take my son over seas plus,California without my permission.

You didn't ask.

You showed my son off to your family without my permission.

You didn't have him.

Why did you lie ?.

You never cared !.

How dare you do this for attention !.

You are a top knotch celebrity.

Quit giving out my cell pHone numbers to strangers. 


Quit forging my signature.

You speak Hitite language.

You have no business lying to all those people.

You have a North Jersey Federal Account.




You stole him from me Zachary Michael Hall.

You were never a mother.

You gave me up for adoption.

Who did you marry ?.

Quit using me to play a game.

You had fifty years to know me.

You chose to play a game.


Kwame Waleah Holmes

Dorothy Holmes 

Alicia Spencer black 

Catherine Corey black 

Actress 

There are two Tracey Ross's .




Salve Iteram..

Who did you have ?.









Doris Hall

Kwame Waleah Hall







Doris Hall
Kwame Waleah Hall

You had me ?.
No way !.
Yuuz had me ?.
You had me ?.
I don't believe this ?.
I don't know her.
I never met her before.
I cannot believe this !.
What do you mean you had me ?.
You wouldn't of left me at the hospital.
Like a bucket chicken ?.
Oh my stars what in the name of the trees ? 
You had me ?.
Wow !.
Wow !.
I am fabricated !.
You wouldn't of done this ?.
Wow !.
Wow!.
Wow!.



High Strung Ramblers 
Pure Misery


High Strung Ramblers
Boy Run Boy Run 






Ruby Ann
Singer and guitar player




No comments: