Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Lean On Me Characters 69 years Of Age

 Novembra 11, MMXX ana 

Salve Iteram 

Hello Again.


The Characters from The Lean On Me Movie.

Are in their sixties.

They are not in their fifties.

Adult Content Rated R 

Mushond Lee Aetro Actoris 

He is 69  years old.












Mushond Lee is Andre Donaldson n father.

He lives  upstate now.

Mushond Lee needs to be intoduce to his son. Andre Donaldson they both look similar. 

" Lean On Me " movie 1989 

Aspectrae sursa 

Look up the movie 

Doris Hall 

Mushond Lee habet relatio Kwame Waleah Dale.

Well..

This non mea.

Satis Mea.

My name Kwame Waleah Hall.

Kwame Waleah Dale is Audrey Holmes for me.

Non tollere mea. 

Didn't raise me.

Andre Donaldson II 

They look similar 

Bebe..

Miratio !.

Miratio !.

Miratio !.

I am the one caught out there.

The joker.


Doris Hall

Kwame Waleah Hall







Introduction Ruby Anne 


Ruby Ann Intermission body Content .



Ruby Ann conclusion   


Confida 

The End 

Aetra Florae 

Aetra Rosae 

Add to  content in body of confessions.






Wanda Jackson 

 Add when Kwame Waleah Holmes comes out.


The Rythim Shakers 

 Put in the body of confessions.




*******

Hello again

Andre Donaldson voice scrambler

Tennere in trapment for twenty four years. 

You used a voice scrambler to sound like me.

You went and signed a whole bunch of contracts with my name on it.

You forged my signature 

Wanda Sykes 

Black Actress actricis, And Comedian.

She doesn't know me .

Andre Donaldson she tricked you.

She uses a voice scrambler to sound like me.

Wanda Sykes doesnt know me at all.

She gave me up for adoption at birth. 

I stayed at the hospital in Rome, New York.

Until three years old. 










































No comments: