Monday, November 30, 2020

Alicia Fisher Spencer

 November 30, 2020 ana 

Luna Monday 

Alicia Spencer Tony Fisher 's Sister.

Who did you have ?.

You had Kwame Brown mayor of Boston, Massachusetts.

Your name is Kwame K. Brown.

Alicia K. Fisher 

You have been saying you are my mother ?.

Which are accusations.

I don't really know you.

You have been robbing the stores.

You keep saying you have a North Federal Credit Union acount.

You have been getting arrested using my address. You have been using my address to receive packages and visitors.

You told people this was your guest house which wasn't true.

You don't own the house.

You keep using my address to file for taxes every year.

You keep starting fist fights using my address and phone numbers.

You called up Social Security to get me taking by off of a check.

Telling private information on me.

You called up IRS saying I have been filing taxes late. 

I have two fines from the IRS .

Plus I have a fine  from New York State because of you making accusations about me. 

You went an found out I have accounts with stores. You got some of them frozen.

Or they deducted from my account.

Under 200.00.

You broke into my apartment several times without asking me.

You took snap shots of legal documents.

You took snap shots of my apartment.

I have a right to know who you have been giving information to ?.

You are such a smartallic !. 

You had this guy give me a audit .

You lied and said I stole your account. 

Why is it so necessary for you to be in charge.

When you would be a mother to me.

You don't even know me !.

I cannot believe you !.

I thought you were nice.

Do you mind staying out of my apartment ?.

You don't live here ?.


Will you act your age. 

"I Thought this was a Game " ?.

Alicia Spencer said.

She has several Transcripts.

For a acting role.

You watch my movements when I leave to and from my apartment.

How do you know my child ?

Zachary Michael Hall

Were you filing claiming me on taxes ).

You didn't ask to claim me.

That is my Treasury Account money.


Why did you start a fist fight here.

In Elmira, New York.

You told the clerk I left my driver's license at A drug store.

How would you know that ?.

What are you doing watching me without my permission ?.

Light skinned

Black And White Native American

 black  hair  leisure curl  texturizer  female.

Taller than me.

Church St , Elmira NY 

Heavy set a little taller then me.

From Connecticut State U S A.

Why would you think the clerk from the store would tell me.

?.

I left my driver's license at the drug store.

That is none of her business.

Why would you Involve them !.

They don't know me.

They are just clerks at a store.

I met you at the Elmira, New York Library.

Five years ago.

You moved to Upstate New York  the same time I did. 

December 2006

You got the information from my foster mother.

You had no right to lie to these people who you greet and party with.

You don't know me.

They cannot point me out to you because you want to play a game. 

You are extremely spoiled and selfish apathetic.

If you were my mother ?.

Why wouldn't you say anything.

Your family are diplomats. 

You wouldn't introduce me to them.

But you introduced my son to your family without my permission.

You keep using my address,cell phone numbers without asking me.

Which is rude. 

You didn't want to raise me.

But....

You insisted on raising my son without me present or asking.

You stole him from me.

He is grown now. 

He grew up without me.

You had full custody because your family are diplomats .

You never wanted to have anything to do with me.

****

These people upstate are strangers to me.

I don't know them.

I grew up in New Jersey.

You can't keep controlling everything because you had me.

You wouldn't acknowledge me as a child. 

You waited until after age fifty to claim me in the public. 

You live in my section of Chemung County, New York. 

You would pass by and walk your dog or pass by in your car. You would never stop and talk.

I didn't know I was related to you.

You are playing the Subliminal Message game.

You filled out paper work for me to play the game without my consent. 

Well...

I am sick and tired of being charged because you have a North Federal Credit Union account.

You are responsible for me being incarcerated.

I don't have a North Federal Credit Union account. 


How dare you use me and make a profit without my permission. 

I cannot believe what you are capable of !.

You never did anything with me.

You left me at the hospital.

Like a bucket of chicken.

You never came back.

I was blessed to have foster parents because of you.


Am I your surprise child ?.

Am I your Free gift Child ?..Well...

You didn't ask me ?.

You are nothing but a trouble maker. 


Everything inside my apartment I purchased it.

You have no business monitoring me without asking. 

Do you really think this a game ?.

That you were allowed misbehave.

With you North Federal Credit Union Account ?.

I don't owe you anything Alicia Spencer.

You left me. You never came back for me.

I am not your slave child.

That you can use as a punching bag.

Why you keep calling up social services blocking checks.

You keep giving them information about me.

These are all accusations. 

You are a trouble maker. 

You are playing a Seek and Destroy Game.

You were wigs different styles different colors.

Your a Terrorist 

Pin Head from HellRaiser wants to talk to you.





Doris Hall

Kwame Waleah Hall 


Mr Grinch 




High- Strung Ramblers 



Electric Light Orchestra 

Super Tramp 



Richard Marx 





 



No comments: