Saturday, March 6, 2021

Eckimo Nadira Khan mattes Mary Hall

 Martius 6, 2021 ana 

Saturnia Saturday 


Eckimo Nadira Khan 

Matres 

Mary Hall 

He is Ramapo Indian from New Jersey .


Mary Hall habet Nadira Khan.

Mary Hall aunt 

Had Nadira Khan.

She adopted three girls to raise.

Nadira Khan is now fifty going on fifty- one .

She was born in September 1971. 

She is from my grammer school class.

St. Therese  Class 1985 ana 

She is very skinny chocolate complexion. 

She is taller than me. 

Straight hair like  a  doll.  

She doesn't remember me. 

I haven't seen her since grammer school. 1985. 

One other time taken Sat's for college. 

I saw her again in Chemung County, New York. 

A few times didn't recognize her at first. 

She is Ramapo Indian. 



Deacatrica : Doris Hall 

Deacatrica : Kwame Waleah Hall 







No comments: