Sunday, March 7, 2021

Paterson Community Health Center

 Paterson Community Health Center 

Paterson,New Jersey 

I have people that have a Transcript with my name on it. 

Kwame Waleah Hall 

Doris Hall 

They didn't ask me .

They put in my birthday and year. 

But the difference is the month is different. 

They said they were my sister or brother. 

They didn't ask me .

This has been going on since 1976 ana. 

They used my birthday year and month and day. 

Classmates : St. Therese, St.Johns, Eastside Highschool, Kilpatrick public Grammer school. Mary Help Of Christians Academy Haleeon,N.J. 

Inner City Ensemble, The Now Theater, Career Beginnings, Jacky Donavan Studio, Haledoon,N.J. 

Family  Members ,Friends,Neighbors,Teachers,Co- Workers, Viacom,Fans,Strangers,etc. 

Hall, Smith,Brown,McCloud,Gibson, Holme,Tolbert, Clayton,Hughes,Wilbur,Caldwell,Romary,Davidson,Abo,Flores.

Check for Me Please. 

 Deacatrica:Doris Hall 

Deacatrica: Kwame Waleah Hall 



Deacatrica: Doris Hall 

Deacatrica: Kwame Waleah Hall 



No comments: