Friday, April 16, 2021

Atlanta J. Holmes Hall ad Helen Yvonne Tolbert

 Aprilius XVI, MMXX Ana 

Friday Veneris 

Transcripts Pulled !. 

You have over twenty Transcripts to clown around. 

I am not your daughter you showed them a Transcript to be Atlanta Jean Holmes Hall. 

Your name for me is Helen Yvonne Tolbert. 

****You keep feeding my catae with cann d cat food without my permission. 

****You came inside you used the toliet. The cats get sick from toliet water. The lid was off the toliet sit. 

***My cats fur is brown again because of you.

***They are Diabetics animalistic. 

You are extremely jealous. 

I live where I want. I don't have to answer to you .

You are not my mother.

This is the last time you defy me. 


*** You will hand in all of your Transcripts. 

You got these Transcripts from Paterson Community Health Center. On M.L.K. Boulevard.

The name for the Street use to be Broadway. 


You had no business stealing my address and phone numbers passing it around. 

Atlanta Jean Holmes lives in Daniel, New Jersey. 

You stole Helen Yvonne Tolbert's life. 

She doesn't know who she is because of you. 


You have to stay at Clara Mass now. 

Your privileges have been removed. 

Your Transcripts have been confiscated. 

You have completely destroyed my life.

Not that you ever cared. 

Quit giving out my private information. 

You didn't want to he mother. You wanted to hang out in the streets. 

You didn't care. 

Don't come back unannounced. 

Atlanta Jean Holmes Hall 

Helen Yvonne Tolbert 

Aetra Femina 


Sam Jones says he is married to Atlanta Jean Holmes Hall 

She in her sixties. Who is Helen Yvonne Tolbert 

Your wife doesn't know me. 

I want to be taken off the scanner.

Philosopher: Kwame Waleah Hall 

Philosopher: Doris Hall 



the haunted 1 2 5 



I-Level  





No comments: