Friday, April 2, 2021

Stolen Social Security Numbers,Stolen Birth Certificates,Stolen Transcripts

 Aprilius II, MMXXI ANA 

Veniris   Friday  


Salve Iteram, 

Hello Again.


Same Birth Certificates 

Rome New York  Birth 

Same social security numbers these are the victims of being held hostage.  We all have the same social security number.

Which Thomas Lee Herbert Holmes Carucci has. This is how he knows what is going there n at all times. 

Christopher Jethro White Tucker Carucci. 

His partner is n crime. 

With a voice Scrambler doing people  in.  He has a copy of the Birth Certificates. We all have the same one. With the same Birth number. 

This is the day we were sent to Rome, New York.

Placed in Foster Care with Foster Care parents. Someone in the family or a relative or friends . 

 Same social security number. 

Same Birth number. 

Foster Care parents told to swallow a control substance . Forget about their children .

They created a new family for the Foster Care Children. 


----- 

I have evidence which was sent to me from very a decade ago.  

I have a address that was on the Birth certificate. 

I went to.

Not the address where I stayed. 

This person that gives me things there is a message attached to everything. 

That I have to figure out. 

***** 

The name put on the Birth certificate is not my name. 

Forged signatures. 








Deacatrica: Kwame Waleah Hall 

Deacatrica: Doris Hall  



No comments: