Friday, April 23, 2021

Decicennia Short People Staff and Tree people

 Aprilia XXII, MMXXI  Ana 


Your staff  has done unsatisfactory operae work. 

They can only watch the speciment. 

Which are:

Atlanta

Central

Mountain 

Pacific 

Hawaii 

Alaska 

Feminae Females .

They cannot watch regular people. 

They have came by with the speciment constantly.

But they couldn't see this lady harming my animals. 

Giving them injection in the spine. 

Giving them dog food instead of cat food.

They are diabetics now. 

Catae.

This speciment killed over fourteen of my animals. 

They sat in all of my apartments and gave me a hard time.

They kept correcting me when I talked. 

They totured my animals they kept shaving them. 

Being mean to them.

I had to leave and go do errons. 

They never did their jobs around me .

I have a new staff now. 

She kept putting them asleep because they were breathing .

Like silence of the lambs movie.

She kept putting salt on my animals she destroyed  his flesh . 

I had to to videos for journals. 

He  is not spare ribs. 

He doesn't need to be sauteed.

Sexual Harassment 

What did you do with the placenta .

Mine from birth ?. 

My son's my boyfriend has. Frozen.

If you fried it like liver .

I want to know .

You hear voices.

Joe they say you want your name back.

Which is, 

Atlanta  Jean  Holmes Hall. 

Those people in Paterson, New Jersey. 

Know Atlanta Jean Holmes Hall. 

As a, guidance counselor. 

For Eastside Highschool. 

Those are expensive programs that would have to be  fixed. 

Permanently !. 

Your mother doesn't know she had you. 

This control substance she was on was to raise me.

Plus to see I was her daughter. 

Now the programs have to change .

I am her grandchild now. 

But her name would be Helen Yvonne Tolbert.

Not Atlanta Jean Holmes Hall .

This is the name people know her as. 


Transcripts Pulled !. 

Philosopher: Doris Hall 

Philosopher: Kwame Waleah Hall 



Question Marks And The Mysterians 
 



No comments: