Sunday, April 18, 2021

Kwame Waleah Hall and Cleveland Tolbert Transcripts Switched Names

 Aprilua 18, 2021  Ana 

Solis Sunday 

They seitched my name when I was five years old.

I didn't Know.

I cannot remember anything past five years old. 

Atlanta Jean Holmes Hall did this without my permission. 

In Paterson Community Health Center. 

Paterson, New Jersey

Cleveland Tolbert 

Lives in The State Of Delaware.

I don't have his phone number or address.

So does Atlanta Jean Holmes Hall. 

I cannot believe what she is capable of. 

She completely stole my life away from me as a child.  

I was never the same again.

They kept making fun of me with the name .

Kwame Waleah Hall 

They kept saying it means boy born on Saturday. 

Cleveland name real name is Kwame Waleah Hall. 

My name is Annette Wilma Hall I believe. 

I really learned my lesson with organize crime people.

I have a Transcript and birth certificate the Kwane Waleah Hall.

This is not my name.


Transcripts Pulled !. 


Vale 

Goodbye 

Philosopher: Doris Hall 

Philosopher: Kwame Waleah Hall 







No comments: